By American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Read Online or Download Chassis Frames, Passenger Car and Light Truck, Ground Vehicle Practices: Asme Y14.32. 1m-1994 (Revision of ANSI Y14.32.1-1974) (American National Standard ... Drawing and Related Documentation Practices) PDF
Similar technique books
Each web page of ShopNotes journal will make you a greater woodworker, since you get extra woodworking plans, extra woodworking innovations, extra woodworking jigs, and extra approximately woodworking instruments — and never a unmarried advert. For greater than 25 years, woodworkers have grew to become to ShopNotes for the main special woodworking plans and woodworking guidance to be had anyplace.
The three-volume set LNAI 3213, LNAI 3214, and LNAI 3215 constitutes the refereed court cases of the eighth overseas convention on Knowledge-Based clever details and Engineering platforms, KES 2004, held in Wellington, New Zealand in September 2004. The over 450 papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from quite a few submissions.
This day the convergence of layout, engineering and architectural applied sciences are breeding a brand new fabric perform in experimental structure. during this pioneering book, this significant shift is absolutely outlined as a hugely dynamic synthesis of rising ideas of spatial, structural and fabric ordering built-in in the course of the software of materialization and fabrication applied sciences.
- Electric Wiring: Domestic
- Fiber Optic Installers Fiield Manual
- Handbook of Lens Design (Optical Engineering Series, Vol 44)
- Geotechnics of High Water Content Materials
Additional info for Chassis Frames, Passenger Car and Light Truck, Ground Vehicle Practices: Asme Y14.32. 1m-1994 (Revision of ANSI Y14.32.1-1974) (American National Standard ... Drawing and Related Documentation Practices)
11. 1 Purpose The main purpose of a model test is to help predict the probable resistance to true earth of a complex ground electrode or to predict the probable voltage gradient of a complex ground system [B1], [B11], [B13], [B25], which otherwise cannot be calculated accurately. 2 Similarity Criteria and Limitations The work starts by establishing the earth structure to be modeled; the reduced model will then have to obey certain laws [B11]: 1) 2) All the geometrical dimensions of the earth model and of the test electrode should be scaled according to one unique factor µL.
3 Selection of Auxiliary Equipment The following additional equipment may be useful to ease and speed up the measurements. 1 Hammers In normal soils, hand hammers (2 to 4 kg of mass) are satisfactory for driving the rods to depths of 2 m-3 m. The driving force should be axial to the rod in order to avoid undue whipping. A practical type of hammer useful for the prevention of whipping consists of a chuck and sliding hammer (Fig 20). This device has the advantage that the work may be at a level convenient to the individual making the test without using an auxiliary platform.
And MUKHEDKAR, D. Ground Electrode Resistance Measurement in Non-Uniform Soils, IEEE Transactions, Jan 1974, vol PAS—93, no 1, pp 109-116. , and MUKHEDKAR, D. Modelling of Potential Distribution Around a Grounding Electrode, IEEE Transactions, Sept 1973, vol 02, no 5, pp 1455-59. , and MUKHEDKAR, D. Resistance Measurement of Large Grounding Systems, IEEE paper F79656—0, IEEE Power Engineering Society Meeting, Vancouver 1979. , WHITEHEAD, E. R. Analytical Models for Distributed Grounding Systems, IEEE Transactions, Sept/Oct, vol PAS—73, pp 1763-1770.